The Millennium M10 is designed to be the highest performing and most reliable 10 liter oxygen machine available. It's engineered to reduce the cost of providing oxygen for patients who need high levels of oxygen.
- The electronic wires and tubing are neatly guarded by protective tubing.
- The higher stroke sends more airflow through the sieve beds.
- Highly durable casters withstand rigorous usage
- The Millennium M10 delivers up to 10 liters of oxygen per minute.
- SMCT "sure cycle" valve is maintenance free
- The M10 is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- The integrated canister reduces the number of vulnerable tubing connections.
- Flow Rate: Up to 10 LPM in 1 liter increments l/min
- Storage/transport temperature: -30 to 160 °F
- Operating Temperture: 55 to 90 °F
- Dimensions: 27" x 19" x 13" in
- Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz (+/- 10%)
- Operating pressure: 10 to 30 PSI
- Warrenty: One year standard/Optional two years (excludes compressor)/Optional two year compressor
- Alarm indicators: High system pressure/Low system pressure/Power failure/Low oxygen level (OPI model available on the M10605 model only)/No oxygen flow
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator: Green Light greater than 82%/Yellow Light between 70-82%/Red Light less than 70%
- Oxygen Concentration: 92 +/– 4% @ 8-10 LPM; 94 +/– 2% @ 3-7 LPM; 92 +/– 4% @ 1-2 LPM
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
MILLENNIUM M10 HOME OXYGEN SYSTEMManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 473-3539
Phone: (877) 733-5301
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.