UltraFill is an advanced home oxygen system with a stationary oxygen concentrator, filling station, and high-capacity 3,000 PSI cylinders for mainstream and high-usage oxygen patients. Homecare providers can use it with existing inventory.
Ask about available UltraFill Accessories:
Cylinder Carry Bag (Small: M9/MC13; Medium: M4/M6/MB08; Large: MD15/MD22)
Cylinder Carry Cart (For Cylinder Sizes: MD15/MD22/ME24/ME36)
2000 PSI (135 bar): M4, M6, M9, MD15, ME24
3000 PSI (200 bar): MB08, MC13, MD22, ME36
CHAD Therapeutics Bonsai
CHAD Therapeutics 4800 Regulator
CHAD Therapeutics 3100 Regulator
CHAD Therapeutics 3100 Pediatric Regulator
- 3000 psi cylinders deliver >40% more oxygen than 2000 psi cylinders: UltraFill’s long-lasting 3,000 PSI cylinders (MB08, MC13, MD22, and ME36) provide patients with greater than 40% more oxygen than similar sized 2,000 PSI tanks.
- Automatic indicators simplify use: Patients can easily see the level of oxygen as the cylinder is being filled on the fill level indicator. Cylinders can be topped off to make partial fills. System auto detects if a 3,000 or 2,000 PSI cylinder is attached.
- 50% quieter than other devices for a pleasant environment: This system makes half the noise of comaparable devices so patients can easily converse with other people, watch TV and hear the doorbell without straining their ears.
- Less-delivery technology reduces provider costs: The system generates oxygen and fills cylinders right in the home. 3,000 PSI cylinders last longer than traditional 2,000 PSI cylinders, patients will require fewer cylinders as well.
- Universal compatibility reduces operating costs: Service providers can use this system with their existing concentrators, oxygen conserving devices (OCDs), and regulators to avoid extra equipment costs.
- Low-maintenance design for fewer service calls: The low maintenance design enables service providers to lower service costs for additional savings. The intuitive design makes it easy for patients to use.
- One-handed operation for easy handling: The cylinder can be easily connected and disconnected with one hand. This makes it easy for people of all ages to handle the system.
- Dimensions: 9 x 20 x 25.5/229 x 508 x 648 "/mm
- Weight: 45/20.4 lbs/kgs
- Power consumption: 110 watts
- Cylinder type: 2,000 and 3,000** PSI
- Typical filling time M6***: 2,000 PSI 1 hr 5 min PSI/hr/min
- Typical filling time MB08***: 3,000 PSI 8 hr 40 min PSI/hr/min
- Typical use time (4.5:1 CSR, setting of 2 at 20 breaths per minute) for M6***: 2,000 PSI 5 hr 33 min PSI/hr/min
- Typical use time (4.5:1 CSR, setting of 2 at 20 breaths per minute) for MB08***: 3,000 PSI 8 hr 40 min PSI/hr/min
- OCD/regulator type: CGA-870 connection
- Patient flow while filling with EverFlo, M600, and M605: Up to 3 LPM
- Patient flow while filling with Millennium M10: Up to 7 LPM
- Compatible concentrators: EverFlo, EverFlo Q, M600, M605, and M10
- Oxygen concentration: 93% (+/- 3%) %
- Storage/transport humidity: 15 to 95% non-condensing %
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ULTRAFILL HOME OXYGEN SYSTEMManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 473-3539
Phone: (877) 733-5301
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.